- The mess is run by a Mess Working Committee with Warden as its Chairman and consisting of Mess Secretary and other Councillors as members.
- Membership of mess connected to each Bhawan is compulsory for the students,residing in the Bhawans unless exempted to the extent permitted by the instructions in force.Prior permission must be obtained for any exemption by applying to the Dean of Students' Welfare.
- Any student exempted from dining in the mess, if found there dinig with out permission, will be liable to pay the mess charges for the full month and will also be liable to disciplinary action.
- The mess establishment is regulated and controlled by the Chief Warden. In case of any complaint arising out of the behaviour of mess staff, a student should not deal with the matter himself but report it to the Warden who will initiate necessary action in the matter.
- Parties on behalf of an individual member or a group may be arranged to a limited extent onlly, with the prior permission of the Chief Warden. The cost of such parties including service charges will paid in advance by the member arranging the party.