GENERAL RULES AND STANDING ORDERS
- The Chief Wardenof a bhawan is assissted by the bhawan Secretary and other Councillors in day-to-day working of the bhawan. The bhawan inmates will refer their difficulties of minor stature to the bhawan Secretary or other councilor who will take necessary action. They will bring to the notice of the assistant Warden, Warden or Chief Warden matters requiring their attention and invariably report all offences connected with discipline to them.
- Furniture should not be removed from the rooms and used elsewhere either inside or outside the bhawan without the permission of or under the orders of the Chief warden.
- Electrical appliances like heaters, T.V, V.C.P and V.C.R are not to be used in bhawan rooms. However, their use may be permissible in the common room with the written permissions. Interference with the electric connections and fittings and unauthorized use of electrical appliances will be severely dealt with.
- Electricity meters have been installed for each wing of rooms in the Bhawans. the charges for consumption of electricity will be equally divided among the occupants in each wing.
- No student is allowed to engage a private statement.